How does the Application process work?
- The prospective applicant must first submit an interest form to speak with a Justice HQ Team member about a membership.
- Following a discussion with a Justice HQ Team member, prospective applicants will be provided with a formal application to apply for a membership. Applications are due on the 15th of every month in order to be eligible to start by the 1st of the following month.
- Once an application is received, the applicant will interview with the Justice HQ Membership Committee, a volunteer group of our members.
- Once per month, we send out a list of all applicant names for community review and comments.
- Taking into consideration the application itself, the Committee interview notes, and any notes from the community at-large, the applicant will either be invited to join the community or they will not be invited to join at this time.
jhq member benefits & resources
Join an elite network
We are an elite network made up of consumer advocate attorneys from diverse backgrounds and with a wide range of legal expertise. Our members are ethical, passionate, and dedicated to educating themselves and others.
Our tech platform makes it easy for members to connect, refer cases to one another, and get quick responses from their peers. For those not local to an HQ location, members can also schedule remote Case Collaborations to chat and get feedback on their cases in live time.
mentorship & Support
Our members not only can tap into the expertise of their peers, but they can also schedule one-on-one time with our Premier Firms and the JHQ team – including our Director of Operations, Director of Communications, and our Media Manager.
VENDOR PARTNER PROGRAM
Our members receive vendor discounts from vetted companies offering services ranging from elite transportation services, to private investigation, to court reporting, to virtual assistants. Looking to add your service to the list? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members gain access to physical space. Our tech-forward and modern HQs offer reservable private offices, conference rooms, modern lounge areas, and extra amenities (like our upcoming mock courtroom and podcast studio).
We frequently calendar high-quality educational programs hosted by our members, Premier Members, or special guests. JHQ’s Multiple Activity Provider application is also currently pending with the State Bar.
Membership includes access to digital resources like the remote mailroom, the secure messaging platform and member directory, and educational video content.
Memberships include access to our in-house JHQ Media Team, and members can tap into things like photoshoots, quick video filming assistance, graphic design assistance, on-going social media guidance, and more.
join an elite network
mentorship & support
what our member community has to say:
Diane Chang Attorney at Law
Sachs Law, APC
Law Offices of Katherine V. Lizardo
Schneberg Law, P.C.
interested in becoming a member?
Justice HQ is an exclusive membership for consumer advocate attorneys. If you’re interested in learning more about Justice HQ, or applying for a membership, use this form to tell us more about yourself.